1925 Douglas



1925 Douglas

The restoration of the Douglas was a project which started when I acquired the bike unrestored in 1963 worked on it spasmodically over some 35 years with very little done as I was working in my profession as an Electrical Engineer in the power and construction industry and having a great time with my wife and I raising 5 children and living in most of the States in Australia and New Zealand great life

Serious restoration began in 2010 when we were living in Darwin and was completed in 2013 when had moved permanently to Melbourne and I was retired

Rather than take your through a blow by blow of the restoration I have attached photographs with a series of the restoration process















































Happy with final result bike started first kick

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Digital StillCamera

Digital StillCamera

Worth the effort



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1949 BSA 250cc

1938 Scott Flying Squirrel

1952 Triumph Thunderbird 650cc