1935 Velocette Mac



1935 Velocette Mac

I have acquired a 1935 Velocette Mac, (my birth year). I am excited to be adding to my collection of English bikes (9 in total). Some would say I am addicted to restoration of what some would consider masterpieces. I plead guilty. 90% of the bike is there, albeit in a sorry sate. See photos...


As always I capture the bike as is with photographs, this is for a before and after understanding but it is obviosly very helpful in re assembly




                                                     





 


 




































Comments

  1. To see the actual restoration is a remarkable experience. Well done Jeff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1949 BSA 250cc

1938 Scott Flying Squirrel

1952 Triumph Thunderbird 650cc